Skip to content →
- By submitting to Cayuga Film Festival, entrants understand they have the legal right to submit their works.
- Filmmakers are legally responsible for for their intellectual property, and by submitting to Cayuga Film Festival, filmmakers must have all necessary rights secured, including but not limited to, music, content, and images.
- Cayuga Film Festival, its’ partners, judges, sponsors or organizers are not responsible for losses, damages, etc.
- By submitting to this festival, you agree to the following-If accepted, Cayuga Film Festival may use video excerpts and film stills from accepted film for marketing purposes (print, web and television).
- Cayuga Film Festival may also use filmmakers names, official photos on FilmFreeway, contact information, publicity stills, and film logline.
- Winning entries maybe shown, but time restrictions may require only excerpts be shown.
- The judges reserve the right to combine or move entries into different categories.
- Films must have been made in New York State.
- Filmmakers must be a High School student, College student or Emerging filmmakers 30 and under
- Films must have be completed anytime after March 2020.
- Filmmakers can submit as many projects as they like (as long as it’s within the completion time).
- All submissions must be 100% original.
- All student submissions must be 100% student produced (faculty supervision is allowed).